By using our services you are providing certain personal data to us. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed. Your privacy is of great importance to us. Therefore we process your personal data with the most care and in compliance with the requirements laid down by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will not provide any personal data to third parties without your permission.
Moluccan Islands works with the following partners to process all orders properly, below an overview of our partners and what they do:
- Mollie | Provides the online Financial processing and receives your personal and payment details.
- Paypal | Provides the online Financial processing and receives your personal and payment details.
- My Parcel | Parcel service for sending the orders placed.
- PostNL | Parcel service for sending the orders placed.
- InAccount – Accounting company.
- Google Analytics | Data traffic monitor system and data analysis tool.
- Hosting2go | Server hosting.
- Shopify | Webshop
- Mailchimp | Newsletter
Google analyticsTo compile analytics, such as how often users visit our website and what pages they visit when they do so, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit the website. We only use the information we get from Google Analytics to maintain and improve our website’s technical performance. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
Social media buttons
These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
Third party websites
This statement is not applicable to third-party websites connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a secure and careful manner. We recommend you read these websites privacy statements before making use of these websites.